January 19, 2008

Not the big news...but I saw another movie...

JD just got off the slopes and apparently went to his favorite bar and found collective soul playing an acoustic set. Not a bad day for him.

I just got out of the film MEGANE. Japanese film directed by a woman. Although I enjoyed it, the subtle comedy, the message, it was sssssssssssssssssllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, and filled with amazing looking Japanese food.

I'm so hungry after watching that movie that I must go eat something before I pass out...on the way out I saw the guy who hosts Lunch with David. We chatted...on camera, so maybe I'll show up in his Sundance blog.

And on another note, I don't know how many of you tried the white chocolate popcorn last year...I know, sound disgusting, but it's a little bit of heaven in your mouth...they did NOT order it this year. I've been looking forward to eating that for a year now.

Disappointed by food in this town again...arrg.

No comments: