January 23, 2008

GA Film Office hosts Sundance Party




Mark Wynns, Carri Gibbs, and Ashley Epting









The crowd...











Pete Ballard and a blonde woman.








The invite...








The Georgia film materials.







Mark Wynns, JD, some guy, and Ashley Epting.








Ga Film Office head Bill Thompson with writer/producer Brian Ransom.




Got a boost of adrenaline before the party as I realized my wallet was what I heard slip to the floor in the Eccles Theater earlier that day.  Thankfully someone turned it in, but it sure woke me up when I realized it was missing.   Got the wallet back...thank goodness.  I had a payroll check, NO JEFF, I still haven't cashed the darn thing.  ATM's that accept checks here are hard to find, and I have about $300 in cash, not to mention credit cards.


No comments: