January 24, 2008

Phoebe in Wonderland - best of the fest so far...


I'm still a cry baby from my last post, but it all started - the crying, not the realization - from this movie.  First and foremost, Dakota Fanning's sister, Elle Fanning, is a brilliantly talented little actress and singer.  Her performance, for a 9 year old, is stunning.  And Patricia Clarkson - name a bad role, you can't - is also wonderful. 

This movie was ripping out my heart at 9am this morning.  I loved it.  A fantastic message on so many levels.  Performances were stunning, the story and dialogue were brilliant.  This better be in theaters, because it's simply beautiful.

To read about it, go to the fest website as I could not do it justice.  It's just a wonderful film that everyone on the planet should see.

Time to dry my eyes, pull it together and go see another movie.

More reviews later....

No comments: